Lincombe Hall Hotel Torquay, South Devon
Recently awarded AA 4 Stars, the multi-award winning Lincombe Hall is the first hotel in Torquay to offer an EXCLUSIVELY FOR ADULTS (no children under 16) environment. The Hotel is located in a quiet leafy area just a short walk from the beautiful harbour and marina, as well as the many upmarket restaurants and shops that the area has to offer yet still close to the hustle and bustle of Torquay. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxed and calm environment with professional and courteous service ensuring an enjoyable stay on the English Riviera.
The Hotel has undergone an extensive refurbishment programme over the last five years and now offers a selection of tastefully decorated bedrooms, many with expansive sea views, complimentary Wi-Fi available across the whole hotel including in all bedrooms and public areas and all the modern conveniences expected of a 4 Star Hotel.
The Hotel facilities include a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, open from May to September, a small heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, extensive grounds and spacious public areas including a comfortable lounge, with real fire and entertainment on some nights. A small cinema also shows a current movie nightly.
We have won a number of awards over the last five years, including:
- Bronze, 2014, Large Hotel of the Year, Devon Tourism Awards
- Silver, 2014, Hotel of the Year, South Devon and the English Riviera Tourism Awards
- Silver 2013, Hotel of the Year, South Devon and the English Riviera Tourism Awards
- Highly Commended (4th Place) 2012-13, Large Hotel, SW England Tourism Excellence Awards
- Bronze 2012, Hotel of the Year, Devon Tourism Awards
- Winner, 2012, Hotel of the Year, South Devon and the English Riviera Tourism Awards
Whether you are visiting Torquay on business or pleasure, you will find that the Lincombe Hall Hotel makes for the perfect setting for your stay on the English Riviera.