Leisure Facilities & Spa News
The Lincombe Hall Hotel boasts a wide range of facilities for our guests including:
- Our Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi is now permenantly closed whilst we build the new spectacular Spa facility.
- Heated Outdoor Pool (kept at 30 degrees) and Jacuzzi (kept at 38 degress) open May to end September (may be opened early or extended later if weather permits).
- Large patio area and lawn to enjoy drinks and relax
- Large bar area with extensive wine list
- Large lounge area with sofas and open fire - ideal for relaxing with a drink or coffee during the day or after dinner
- After dinner entertainment some evenings
- Large screen Cinema showing a film each evening
The steels on the main spa building are up and the roof trusses are on. It's taking shape and we can now see where the individual Spa Pods will be. The treatment rooms are now structurally finished and the roof frame is up. The link between the Spa Reception and the main Spa is now taking shape also. All very exciting and still very much running to schedule.
The works are all running to schedule with an anticpated opening 1st October 2019. The Pool and Spa Pool walls have all been cast, and the footings are in for the main structure. Steels will start to go up week commencing 25th March followed by blockwork for the Main Spa walls. The Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Room and Salt Room are being built in Barcelona before being shipped over and the Spa Pool features are also being built.
The old indoor pool has been demolished and the new Spa Reception and Treatment Rooms walls are being built.
Don't forget Lincombe Hall Spa will include a dedicated Spa Reception with 6 Treatment Rooms below along with a Nail Bar, a 15m Lap Pool, a 10 station Spa Pool including 2 Volcanos, 4 Jacuzzi Seats and 4 Jacuzzi Beds, a Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Room with Ice Wall and Ice Fountain, Salt Room with infra red heated beds, and a Gymnasium. There will also be lots of loungers for relaxing and perhaps sipping a glass of bubbly!
We've started the Spa!! The ground works were completed before Christmas and the build has begun. Footings are going in and the pool walls being built. The outline and structure of the Spa is becoming clearer as the build progresses. We are planning towards an opening date of October 1st 2019.
The Spa will include a dedicated Spa Reception with 6 Treatment Rooms below along with a Nail Bar, a 15m Lap Pool, a 10 station Spa Pool including 2 Volcanos, 4 Jacuzzi Seats and 4 Jacuzzi Beds, a Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Room with Ice Wall and Ice Fountain, Salt Room with infra red heated beds, and a Gymnasium. Other surprises are planned!