If you are looking for hotels in Torquay with swimming pool facilities or hotels in South Devon by the beach then look no further than Lincombe Hall Hotel.
The Lincombe Hall Hotel boasts a wide range of facilities for our guests including:
- Heated Outdoor Pool (kept at 30 degrees) and Jacuzzi (kept at 38 degress) open May to end September (may be opened early or extended later if weather permits).
- Indoor Pool (maintained at 29 degrees) and Jacuzzi
- 2.5 acres of beautiful grounds
- Large patio area and lawn to enjoy drinks and relaxing
- Large bar area with extensive wine list
- Large lounge area with sofas and open fire - ideal for relaxing with a drink or coffee during the day or after dinner
- After dinner entertainment most evenings - range of performers including male and female vocalists, guitarist or pianist playing at our baby grand piano
- Large screen Cinema showing a classic film each evening
To ensure you enjoy your stay at Lincombe Hall Hotel, we provide a varied range of quality live entertainment four nights of the week throughout the whole year.
Our staff will happily serve drinks to your table or you can enjoy after dinner coffee with our compliments in the lounge.
South Devon Beaches
With the highest concentration of Blue Flag beaches in the whole of England, not to mention being winners of the Cleanest Beaches Award 2011, the English Riviera, located in South Devon’s beautiful bay, has some of the best beaches in the country for all to enjoy.
You can choose from 22 different beaches and whether you’re looking for a quiet spot to sunbathe, a lazy sandy stroll, some sandcastle building fun, or a safe place for the little ones to paddle, there’s something for everyone.
You will find beach cafes and watering holes for the thirsty and a wide variety of flora and fauna for naturalists.
If you like water sports, fishing, boating, or just lazing the day away, the coastline of Torbay has a wide variety on offer.