The Lincombe Hall Hotel boasts a wide range of facilities for our guests including:
- Heated Outdoor Pool (kept at 30 degrees) and Jacuzzi (kept at 38 degress) open May to end September (may be opened early or extended later if weather permits).
- Indoor Pool (maintained at 29 degrees)
- 2.5 acres of beautiful grounds
- Large patio area and lawn to enjoy drinks and relaxing
- Large bar area with extensive wine list
- Large lounge area with sofas and open fire - ideal for relaxing with a drink or coffee during the day or after dinner
- After dinner entertainment most evenings - range of performers including male and female vocalists, guitarist or pianist playing at our baby grand piano
- Large screen Cinema showing a classic film each evening
To ensure you enjoy your stay at Lincombe Hall Hotel, we provide a varied range of quality live entertainment three to four nights of the week throughout the whole year.
Our staff will happily serve drinks to your table or you can enjoy after dinner coffee with our compliments in the lounge.
South Devon Beaches
With the highest concentration of Blue Flag beaches in the whole of England, not to mention being winners of the Cleanest Beaches Award 2011, the English Riviera, located in South Devon’s beautiful bay, has some of the best beaches in the country for all to enjoy.
You can choose from 22 different beaches and whether you’re looking for a quiet spot to sunbathe, a lazy sandy stroll, some sandcastle building fun, or a safe place for the little ones to paddle, there’s something for everyone.
You will find beach cafes and watering holes for the thirsty and a wide variety of flora and fauna for those nature lovers amongst you.
If you like water sports, fishing, boating, or just lazing the day away, the coastline of Torbay has a wide variety on offer.
The final plans have been submitted for the Health Club and Spa and we are hoping to put a spade in the ground as early as October 2018 - the hope is to have the best Spa in Torbay, with a large, luxury spa pool with inbuilt jacuzzi and jets, sauna, steam room, ice room, salt scrub room, a choice of spa showers, three treatment rooms, a gym, large female and male changing rooms, large areas with loungers for relaxing and access to the gardens and outdoor pool.
Watch this space for updates on progress....
We've started the Spa!! Yes, the ground works have begun, the lower car park is now closed to guests and a temporary road has been built giving access to the back lawns where the Spa will be located. The grounds around the hotel that border the area where the Spa will be located have been fenced off for the safety of our guests and the boundary hedges have been cleared and burnt or removed from site.